Sairaalatie 3, 51900 Juva
+35815 340 980
Along Savonlinnantie, across from Hilduri, sits Juva’s old cemetery, granary, and windmill. Former churches of Juva were situated in the old cemetery area.
The old church of Juva was finished in 1729. Later, the church was dismantled and donated to Anttola chapel congregation in 1870 where it was rebuilt. The memorials for the old Juva churches, Poppius family line of priests, and the Freedom War (Finnish Civil War) are located on the old cemetery.
The granary of Juva parish is from 1835 and is still on its original spot. The windmill was built in 1866, and it was moved into its current place in 1953.